Architectural lighting engineered and crafted in the USA.
Linear LED Luminaire for Exterior Facades & Accents
Distribution - 5°x40°, 8°x30°, 10°x35°, 15°x30°, 35°x45°, Asymmetric, Wide Beam
Output – 1030 lm/ft | 10.7 W/ft | 95 lm/W
CCT - 3000 - 4000K | Fixture Lengths - 12" & 48" | IP Rating - IP65
The L240W delivers light sculpting to exteriors to attract attention, direct traffic and enhance architectural features. Highlight unique architectural details on building crowns, cornices, facades, niches and arches with its array of beam angles.
Its design allows for the luminaire to be continuous and directly linked together — up to 80 feet on a single circuit at 277V — preventing scalloping, hotspots and shadowing.
LumiLine’s L240W offers symmetric 5° through 90° and asymmetric distribution. Range of applications include: linear wash, graze, accent uplight and accent downlight. Choice of distributions offers high luminosity while minimizing spill light, glare and energy load.
- Cost effective performance outdoor architectural lighting solution
- Asymmetric and symmetric beam distributions ranging from 5° to 90°
- Up to 1030 lumen output at 95 lm/Watt
- Continuous runs up to 80 feet on a single circuit at 277V
- Vertical and horizontal mounting clips included. Optional adjustable mounts available
- IP65 rated
- Over-mold plug and play leader and jumper cable connections
- Integral driver with feed thru wiring, allows for end to end connection or feed separately as individual fixtures with 120-277V power supply
- L240W 10W 12" 5° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 12" 8° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 48" 8° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 12" 10° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 48" 10° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 12" 15° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 48" 15° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 12" 35° Symmetric IES
- L240W 10W 12" Asymmetric IES
- L240W 10W 12" Wide Symmetric IES
Thank you for your interest in contacting Electrix, LLC. We welcome your questions, comments, or feedback about products. Links to electronic files are located throughout our web site as related to each individual product. To request literature be sent via mail, please contact us. One of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.
Find a Sales Rep
To find a representative in your area, please choose a location from the drop down menu below and one of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.