Architectural lighting engineered and crafted in the USA.
Linear LED Luminaire for Extreme Exterior Facades & Accents
Distribution - 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°, Asymmetric
High Power- 830 lm/ft | 10.5 W/ft | 79 lm/W
Standard Power - 600 lm/ft | 7.6 W/ft | 79 lm/W
CCT - 2700 - 4000K | Fixture Lengths - 16" - 48" | IP Rating - IP67
Consult factory for custom modifications.
Highlight unique architectural details on building crowns, cornices, facades and in niches and arches. Provide canopy, awning and portico lighting for exterior circulation areas. Heavy duty luminaire for extreme environments delivers light sculpting to exteriors to engage users, draw traffic and enhance real estate value.
LumiLine’s exterior workhorse offers 15° through 90° plus Asymmetric distributions fill all linear wash, graze or accent uplight or downlight applications. Choice of distributions offers luminance for greatest impact while minimizing spill light, glare and energy load. Internal hex louver with 55° cutoff available to reduce glare for broader distributions with direct line of sight. Choose fixed mounting or factory pre-set aiming at up to 30°.
Choice of aiming options: standard, factory preset in 10°, 20° and 30° increments or swivel mount.
Choice of 15°, 30° and 90° optics with optional 55° cutoff internal louver
- 50,000 [email protected] 70% lumen maintenance
- Choice of 2 power/lumen output options
- High Power - 830 lm/ft at 10.5 w/ft
- Standard Power - 600 lm/ft at 7.6 w/ft
- Acrylic lens uses internal focusing optics with smooth exterior for improved lumen maintenance.
- All aluminum construction with stainless steel fasteners. Extruded driver housing, lens bezel and optical body with aluminum end caps
- Sealed four ways: lens to bezel, bezel to optical body, end caps to driver and optical bodies plus conformal coating on LED board.
- Fixed mount only 3 1/8” overall height, 30° tilt is 4”overall height.
- ETL listed for wet location. IP67 rated.
- Three standard exterior grade powder coat finishes – white, silver, and black
- Driver accessible for maintenance.
- Stainless spring steel mounting brackets supplied standard
- Order IP67 power cable accessories with liquid tight fittings separately
Thank you for your interest in contacting Electrix, LLC. We welcome your questions, comments, or feedback about products. Links to electronic files are located throughout our web site as related to each individual product. To request literature be sent via mail, please contact us. One of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.
Find a Sales Rep
To find a representative in your area, please choose a location from the drop down menu below and one of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.