Architectural lighting engineered and crafted in the USA.
Low Profile Aimable Asymmetric LED Luminaire
Distribution – Asymmetric
High Power- 1055 lm/ft | 10.5W/ft |101 lm/W
Standard Power - 764 lm/ft | 7.6 W/ft | 101 lm/W
CCT - 27000 - 4000K | Fixture Lengths - 22" - 44"
Consult factory for custom modifications.
High performance optical design provides powerful asymmetric distribution for indirect linear perimeter lighting. Provide reflected ceiling light from discrete coves or from uplighting on walls. Highlight interior facades, cornices and vaults from behind ledges. Throw light from floating ceilings or pockets onto signage. Pivoting optical head allows field aiming for uplighting or downlighting flexibility to increase visual depth and sculpting of room. Optional cross shielding louver provides glare control for shallow sight lines where luminaire is partially exposed. Extruded aluminum construction. Satin anodized finish.
- Optical assembly pivots on driver housing to provide 90° aiming adjustment in 5° increments
- Asymmetric distribution provides peak beam angle at 105°
- High transmissivity (92%) injection molded optic provides superior uniformity
- Efficacy 101.0 lm/W
- Standard power option provides up to 764 lumens/ft. at 7.6 watts/ft.
- High power option at 10.5 watts/ft.
- 50,000 hrs. @ 70% lumen maintenance
- Easy installation with plug and power and connection cables
- Remote power supply design. Order driver and power cable accessories separately
Thank you for your interest in contacting Electrix, LLC. We welcome your questions, comments, or feedback about products. Links to electronic files are located throughout our web site as related to each individual product. To request literature be sent via mail, please contact us. One of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.
Find a Sales Rep
To find a representative in your area, please choose a location from the drop down menu below and one of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.