Architectural lighting engineered and crafted in the USA.
iLAS® Low Profile Aimable Asymmetric LED Luminaire
Distribution – Asymmetric
Output -470 lm/ft |7.6 W/ft | 56 lm/W
CCT - 3000 - 4000K | Fixture Lengths - 22" -88"
Consult factory for custom modifications.
Swivel mounted asymmetric distribution provides field adjustable aiming up to 90° to direct peak candela for a wide variety of uplight or downlight applications. Use for retrofit or new construction pockets or perimeter slots to provide wall washing, wall grazing or indirect perimeter lighting for lobbies, corridors and high profile office spaces.
Narrow asymmetric beam provides 3:1 luminance ratio with as little as 3” setback. Optional louver provides cross shielding in wider pockets and slots with direct light of sight.
- Extruded mounting bar with quick mount/release swivel bracket allows easy installation.
- Proprietary injection molded asymmetric optics. 45° cutoff cross shielding louver optional.
- Choice of standard or high power options.
- Efficacy 56.5 lm/W at 7 watts
- Lumen output up to 470 lumens/ft. at 7 watts
- 50,000 hrs. @ 70% lumen maintenance
- Extruded aluminum luminaire body.
- Remote power supply design. Order driver separately
Thank you for your interest in contacting Electrix, LLC. We welcome your questions, comments, or feedback about products. Links to electronic files are located throughout our web site as related to each individual product. To request literature be sent via mail, please contact us. One of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.
Find a Sales Rep
To find a representative in your area, please choose a location from the drop down menu below and one of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.