Architectural lighting engineered and crafted in the USA.
iLas® Aimable Indexing LED Luminaire
Distribution – Asymmetric
Output- 470 lm/ft | 7.6 W/ft |56.5 lm/W
CCT - 3000 - 4000K | Fixture Lengths - 22" - 90"
Unique field aiming feature makes it easy to provide perfect asymmetric wall wash or wall graze angle to highlight all wall surfaces. Hand operated ratcheting rotary mount fits to iLas framing, adjusts and locks beam angle in 5° increments without use of tools. Provide precise adjustments to accommodate variances in wall relief, textures, gloss or reflections.
Whether washing or grazing the iLas luminaire evenly illuminates from top to bottom, perfect for indirect perimeter lighting for lobbies, corridors and high profile office spaces. Luminaire and drivers supplied mounted on wireway cover for tool-less installation into wall washing and wall grazing iLas framing.
- Luminaire can be field indexed in six positions over a 30° range to graze or wash peak candela down wall
- Horizontal alignment for continuous line of light
- Proprietary injection molded asymmetric optics. 45° cutoff cross shielding louver optional.
- Choice of standard or high power options.
- Efficacy 56.5 lm/W at 7 watts
- Lumen output up to 470 lumens/ft. at 7 watts
- 50,000 hrs. @ 70% lumen maintenance
- Extruded aluminum luminaire body with aiming adjustment control
- Remote power supply design. Order driver separately
- Patent pending
Compatible Framing System
Thank you for your interest in contacting Electrix, LLC. We welcome your questions, comments, or feedback about products. Links to electronic files are located throughout our web site as related to each individual product. To request literature be sent via mail, please contact us. One of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.
Find a Sales Rep
To find a representative in your area, please choose a location from the drop down menu below and one of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.